98. Carvalho LM, Antunes PM, Martins-Loução MA, Klironomos JN (2010) Disturbance influences the outcome of plant-soil biota interactions in the invasive Acacia longifolia and in native species. Oikos,119, 1172-1180.
97. Bell TH, Klironomos JN, Hugh ALH (2010) Seasonal responses of extracellular enzyme activity and microbial biomass to warming and N addition. Soil Science Society of America Journal 74, 820-828.
96. Bainard L, Klironomos JN, Hart M (2010) Differential effect of sample preservation methods on plant and arbuscular mycorrhizal fungal DNA. Journal of Microbiological Methods 82, 124-130.
95. Bever JD, Dickie IA, Facelli E, Facelli JM, Klironomos, Moora M, Rillig MC, Stock WD, Tibbett M, Zobel M (2010) Rooting theories of plant ecology in microbial interactions. Trends in Ecology and Evolution, 25, 468-478.
94. Hoeksema J, Chaudhary V, Gehring C, Johnson N, Karst J, Koide R, Pringle A, Zabinski C, Bever J, Moore J, Wilson G, Klironomos J, Umbanhowar J (2010) A meta-analysis of context-dependency in plant response to mycorrhizal fungi. Ecology Letters 13, 394-407