110. Bainard L, Klironomos JN, Gordon A (2011) The mycorrhizal status and colonization of twenty-six tree species growing in urban and rural environments. Mycorrhiza 21, 91-96.
109. Antunes PM, Koch AM, Morton JB, Rillig MC, Klironomos JN (2011) Functional divergence in arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi from contrasting climatic origins. New Phytologist 189, 507-514.
108. Schnitzer SA, Klironomos JN, HilleRisLambers J, Kinkel LL, Reich PB, Xiao K, Rillig MC, Sikes BA, Callaway RM, Mangan S, van Ness E, Scheffer M (2011) Soil microbes drive the classic plant diversity–productivity pattern. Ecology 92, 296-303.
107. Maron J, Marler M, Klironomos J, Cleveland C (2011) Soil fungal pathogens and the relationship between plant diversity and productivity. Ecology Letters, 14, 36-41
106. Klironomos JN, Zobel M, Tibbett M, Stock WD, Rillig MC, Parrent JL, Moora M, Koch AM, Facelli JM, Facelli E, Dickie IA, Bever JD (2011) Forces that structure plant communities: quantifying the importance of the mycorrhizal symbiosis. New Phytologist 189, 366-370.
105. Callaway RM, Bedmar EJ, Reinhart KO, Silvan CG, Klironomos J (2011) Effects of soil biota from different ranges on Robinia pseudoacacia invasion: acquiring mutualists and escaping pathogens. Ecology 92, 1027-1035.
104. Bainard LD, Klironomos JN, Gordon AM (2011) Arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi in tree-based intercropping systems: a review of their abundance and diversity. Pedobiologia 54, 57-61.
103. Barto EK, Antunes PM, Stinson K, Koch AM, Klironomos JN, Cipollini D (2011) Differences in arbuscular mycorrhizal fungal communities associated with sugar maple seedlings in and outside of invaded garlic mustard forest patches. Biological Invasions, in press.
102. Koch AM, Antunes PM, Barto EK, Cipollini D, Mummey DL and Klironomos JN (2011) The effects of arbuscular mycorrhizal (AM) fungal and garlic mustard introductions on native AM fungal diversity. Biological Invasions 13, 1627-1639.
101. MacDougall AS, Rillig MC, Klironomos JN (2011) Weak intraspecific feedbacks and exotic dominance in a species-rich savanna. Proceedings of the Royal Society B - Biological Sciences 278, 2939-2945.
100. Bainard L, Bainard JD, Newmaster SG, Klironomos JN (2011) Mycorrhizal symbiosis stimulates endoreduplication in angiosperms. Plant, Cell and Environment 34, 1577-1585.
99. Mirás-Avalos JM, Antunes PM, Koch A, Khosla K, Klironomos JN, Dunfield KE (2011) The influence of tillage on the structure of the rhizosphere and root-associated arbuscular mycorrhizal fungal communities. Pedobiologia 54, 235-241.