123. Schnitzer SA, Klironomos J (2012) Soil microbes regulate ecosystem productivity and maintain species diversity. Plant Signaling & Behavior 6, 1240-1243.
122. Bainard LD, Koch AM, Gordon AM, Newmaster SG, Thevathasan NV, Klironomos JN (2012) Influence of trees on the spatial structure of arbuscular mycorrhizal communities in a temperate tree-based intercropping system. Agriculture, Ecosystems and Environment, in press.
121. Courtney, KC, Bainard LD, Sikes BA, Koch AM, Maherali H, Klironomos JN, Hart MM (2012) Determining a minimum detection threshold in terminal restriction fragment length polymorphism analysis. Journal of Microbiological Methods 88, 14-18.
120. Chagnon P-L, Bradley RL, Klironomos JN (2012) Using ecological network theory to evaluate the causes and consequences of arbuscular mycorrhizal community structure. New Phytologist 194, 307-312.
119. Forsythe J, Sim Z, Vincent C, Klironomos J (2012) How economically valuable are vulnerable ecosystems? Bulletin of the Ecological Society of America April, 163.
118. Koch AM, Antunes PM, Klironomos JN (2012) Diversity effects on productivity are stronger within than between trophic groups in the arbuscular mycorrhizal symbiosis, PLOS One, May 7(5) e36950.
117. Maherali H, Klironomos JN (2012) Phylogenetic and trait-based assembly of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungal communities. PLOS One, May 7(5) e36695.
116. Gai JP, Tian H, Yang FY, Christie P, Li XL, Klironomos JN (2012) Arbuscular mycorrhizal fungal diversity along a Tibetan elevation gradient. Pedobiologia 55, 145-151.
115. Ohsowski BM, Klironomos JN, Dunfield KE, Hart MM (2012) The potential of soil amendments for restoring severely disturbed grasslands. Applied Soil Ecology 60, 77-83.
114. Sikes BA, Maherali H, Klironomos JN (2012) Arbuscular mycorrhizal fungal communities change among three stages of primary sand dune succession but do not alter plant growth. Oikos, in press (early view: DOI: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2012.20160.x
113. Fischer AL, Moncalvo J-M, Klironomos JN, Malcolm JR (2012) Fruit body and molecular rDNA sampling of fungi in woody debris from logged and unlogged boreal forests in northwestern Ontario. Ecoscience 19, 374-390.
112. Yurkonis K, Maherali H, Bolton K, Klironomos J, Newman J (2012) Cultivar genotype, application and endophyte history affects community impact of Schedonorus arundinaceus. Journal of Applied Ecology, 49, 1094-1102.
111. File AL, Klironomos J, Maherali H, Dudley SA (2012) Plant kin recognition enhances abundance of microbial symbiotic partner. PLOS One, 7(9): e45648.