82. Callaway RM, Cipollini D, Barto K, Thelen GC, Hallett SG, Prati D, Stinson K, and Klironomos J (2008) Novel weapons: invasive plant suppresses fungal mutualists in America but not in its native Europe. Ecology 89, 1043-1055.
81. Gordon AM, Thevathasan NV, Klironomos J, Bradley R, Shipley B, Cogliastro A, Olivier A, and Whalen J (2008) Agroforestry in the world: lessons for Canada. Policy Options 2, 79-82.
80. Gulden RH, Lerat S, Blackshaw RE, Powell JR, Levy-Booth DJ, Dunfield KE, Trevors JT, Pauls KP, Klironomos JN, and Swanton CJ (2008) Factors affecting the presence and persistence of plant DNA in the soil environment in corn and soybean rotations. Weed Science 56, 767-774.
79. Antunes P, Klironomos J, Miller J, Carvalho L, and Newman, J (2008) Even after death the endophytic fungus of Schedonorus phoenix reduces the arbuscular mycorrhizas of other plants. Functional Ecology 22, 912-918.
78. Levy-Booth DJ, Campbell RG, Gulden RH, Hart MM, Powell JR, Klironomos JN, Pauls KP, Swanton CJ, Trevors JT, Dunfield KE (2008) Real-time polymerase chain reaction monitoring of recombinant DNA entry into soil from decomposing Roundup Ready® leaf biomass. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 56, 6339-6347.
77. Hillis DG, Antunes P, Sibley PK, Klironomos JN, and Solomon KR (2008) Structural responses of Daucus carota root organ cultures and the arbuscular mycorrhizal fungus, Glomus intraradices, to 12 pharmaceuticals. Chemosphere 73, 344-352.