9. Moutoglis, P., Klironomos, J.N., Widden, P. and Kendrick, B. (1995) Direct observation of spores of vesicular-arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi growing on sugar maple roots in the field, using sodium hexametaphosphate as a soil dispersant. Mycologia 87, 419-423.
8. Klironomos, J.N. and Kendrick, B. (1995) Relationships among microarthropods, fungi, and their environment. Plant and Soil 170, 183-197.
7. Klironomos, J. and Bainbridge, D. (1995) Collembolas for biocontrol? Forest Nursery Notes. USDA Forest Service, January, 20-21.
6. Klironomos, J.N. and Kendrick, B. (1995) Stimulative effects of arthropods on endomycorrhizae of sugar maple in the presence of decaying litter. Functional Ecology 9, 528-536.
5. Klironomos, J.N. and Allen, M.F. (1995) UV-B-mediated changes on belowground communities associated with the roots of Acer saccharum. Functional Ecology 9, 923-930.
4.Klironomos, J.N. (1995) Arbuscular mycorrhizae of Acer saccharum in different soil types. Canadian Journal of Botany 73, 1824-1830.